gastec gastec is offline
Member

Thumbs up

I fear that the tightened regulations regarding ventilation for open flued natural draught appliances has really put a full stop on warm air installation..2008 will really cause an uproar when the ventilation requirements tighten further...i guess room sealed warm air would be the way to go if you want to go that way...

seems like a lot of bother when wet systems really meets all the current safety requirments...

Let me hazard a guess and say that its ALOT EASIER to fit a wet system than a warm air system??

im not a fitter or engineer by the way! a wee bit higher up the ranks