Posted to rec.woodworking
mike from American Sycamore

Default Discontinued Delta Bandsw tires

It is not Delta nor Black & Decker fault....it is the stupid American
consumer....Read the average post here on the rec..."I want to buy a
new bandsaw and I want to pay $150.00 for it! What do you think?"
Well I think that for $150.00 it will be crap...that is what you want
to pay, that is what you are going to get, and that is what you
deserve. Everyone wants top quality, but very few are willing to pay
for it. During my show tarvels I get hundreds of questions on how can
I get my $150.00 band saw to preform like your $800.00? You can
not....Do not blame the manufactures for building the products into the
price point that the custyomer wants to pay!

good luck...
Mike from American Sycamore