Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default OT-For you motorheadsG

I'm just familiar with the area. One of my bestest buddies lives there
when the Army doesn't have their hooks in him. When they do, he gets
to go to places in the news. I went there a few years back for his
wedding, and it was the year the sun didn't break through the Seattle
overcast for about four months, and I recall how nice it was to finally
see the sun again. I do remember the crappy traffic, though. g

Hey... That's Philadelphia traffic. Don't blame that in NJ.

Most of NJ is great - in fact, the best I've ever experienced in the US.
However, there are a bunch of areas where you simply do not want to drive,
ride, or live in around here. Both are side effects of living next to the
world's capitol city and it's activities and ambiance.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244