Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Charlie Gary

Default OT-For you motorheadsG

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
CLIP

And How far is Millington from Marlton?

About an hour and a half. Sometimes two and a half with traffic. grin

Find Basking Ridge on the map. I can see that town from here... Well, I
could if I had a window anyhow. Are you in Marlton or just familiar with
the area?

I'm looking for a legitimate reason to ride my motorcycle down to that area
of NJ....

I'm just familiar with the area. One of my bestest buddies lives there
when the Army doesn't have their hooks in him. When they do, he gets
to go to places in the news. I went there a few years back for his
wedding, and it was the year the sun didn't break through the Seattle
overcast for about four months, and I recall how nice it was to finally
see the sun again. I do remember the crappy traffic, though. g

Later,

Charlie