Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Lyon

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

"Alex" wrote in message
. net...
Harold,

what if you spanked a kid and he/she starts to behave even worse?
Never thought of that, ah?
You are a lucky parent if spanking works for your kid. Spanking DOESN'T

WORK FOR ALL

True, spanking doesn't work for all, but it does for MOST.

kids. I suggest that you you listen to professionals and try to follow

what they
recommend. If professional tells you not to spank then don't spank.

I suggest you listen to professionals that have raised good kids. Or, anyone
that has raised good kids.

BTW, I strongly recommend the book "Dare to Discipline" by Dr. Dobson.