Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Swingman

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

"Kenneth" wrote in message

But you clearly equate "hitting" and "discipline."

You're right again. As an attention getter, you bet I do ... when it is
timely and appropriate.

Just don't you equate "hitting" with physical harm.

AAMOF, let me know if you're ever interested in putting your money where
your mouth is on that count.

A little scientific experiment, based on whether smacking the crap out of
someone for each smug attempt to spin words and meaning would stop the
behavior, would be highly pertinent to the discussion and provide some
insight you're missing.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05