Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

Raising kids is a battle of wits.

If you have to hit them to enforce your will, this
is a tacit admission that you're not smart enough,
and that you've lost the battle. Most kids are
pretty smart and pick up on this right away.

In my opinion, I spank to get the kid's attention, not as punishment.
My usual tool is a flyswatter, NEVER my hand, and missing the kid is
about 95% as effective as hitting them as long as you hit something
noisy nearby.

The actual punishment is restricting their liberty or toys.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/