Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Warm Air Units Uk

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:
"gastec" wrote in message

That is an interesting topic about lack of qualified

engineers
work
on Warm Air Units..

When i revalidated my uk licence ACS...I definately felt a

lack of
interest in the WAU licence..

All other ACS classes had over 60 participants where as

the
WAU
class
had myself and 3 others???????

True enough i service and repair 10 systems a day an id

guess
that
ive
only saw 4 WAU this year ..

I hear that alot of Warm Air Systems are being removed..

Is this a concern over the whole of the UK or is it just

windy
auld
Scotland??

Johnson & Starley are fitting quite few in. The tend be

ripped
out
by
those ignorant of them.

They're ripped out by those with experience of them.

How would you know? You just made that up.

I have the experience, I ripped mine out.

You have no experience. To rip one out is idiotic.

It was life expired. Spare parts were not available. Ripping it out

was
the only solution.

Modern replaceable units are available that are a world away fro the old

"replaceable" because that's what everyone wants to do with them, LOL!

No, idiots want to rip them out, not replace. Boy are you dumb.