Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Outlets Don't Work

:
: Fuses? surely your joking
: Circuit breakers probably and maybe Arc Faults breakers if new.

There are tons of fuse boxes left in the US and most other
countries too for that matter. I'm surprised it would surprise
you.
:
: Move all of the breakers from one side to the other 2 times. If
one has
: tripped it should reset. If this fails call the landlord.
I don't agree with that: It's more important to make sure you
pass the detent, if there is one, when you flip the breaker back
on. Multiple switching them won't accomplish much of anything
but wasting time, but then it can't hurt much either I guess.

Just my opinions;