Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
WillR

Default web page update

Darrell Feltmate wrote:
I just added a page to my web site under the projects section on turning a
pierced ornament.
http://aroundthewoods.com/laceorn.shtml
Comments are appreciated.

ps. I know I have to update the sharpening page. One of these days...

Nice work as usual.

Will try one for Christmas.

We just moved to a new house with a wooded ravine. A large branch
dropped from a hardwood tree (ash or bitternut hickory -- not sure which
yet -- leaves and bark are too similar for me to differentiate) -- looks
like a good use for some pieces of it. :-)

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art