Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser

Default How much horsepower is really needed?

"George" George@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Well, since they are selling on e-bay as "Old, Rare, Vintage, Antique
Slide Rule - L@@K!", you must be an Antique. Wait a minute, I started
with a slide rule. Guess that makes me an Antique too!

Unfortunately there are a zillion of them out there. Slide Rules, that
is.

I still have a couple of the less common circular types. Also an old
celestial computer, though the epoch is a few back. Wonder if there's a
market on e-b for them?

Last time I looked there were something like 500 for sale. Take a look at
the closed auctions. A very select few bring in fairly good money.