Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
ameijers

Default My Spouse Let A Mouse In The House

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
ameijers wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

And this particular meece is smart; he won't touch the d-con pellets.
Also, he was able to eat the peanut butter on the mouse trap, without
tripping the trap. Two consecutive nights. Is this a Super Meece?
What to do, what to do??

Google for 'mouse bucket trap'. Kitchen chair, with old towel tied to

back.
5g plastic (slick-sided) bucket on floor next to chair. Ruler with

peanut
butter smeared on end, balanced to make bridge from chair to bucket.

Mouse
walks out to get peanut butter, ruler and mouse fall in bucket. If you

don't
mind being grossed out, six inches of water in bucket, otherwise take

bucket
at least a mile from house to release. Always worked for my family, in
several different states.

aem sends...

You left out the "climbing assist" to make it easier for the rodent to
climb up.

No I didn't- see the line about the old towel tied to the chair. I think a
lot of people have invented this independently- I learned it from my
brother, the physics major who ended up working as an industrial engineer.

aem sends...