Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Warm Air Units Uk

Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:
"gastec" wrote in message

That is an interesting topic about lack of qualified engineers to work
on Warm Air Units..

When i revalidated my uk licence ACS...I definately felt a lack of
interest in the WAU licence..

All other ACS classes had over 60 participants where as the WAU class
had myself and 3 others???????

True enough i service and repair 10 systems a day an id guess that ive
only saw 4 WAU this year ..

I hear that alot of Warm Air Systems are being removed..

Is this a concern over the whole of the UK or is it just windy auld
Scotland??

Johnson & Starley are fitting quite few in. The tend be ripped out by
those ignorant of them.

They're ripped out by those with experience of them.

How would you know? You just made that up.

I have the experience, I ripped mine out. You're the one making things
up.

MBQ