Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble

Default Need to leave window open , but keep heat out!

Owain wrote:
wrote:

l live in a large keyworker/student complex (maybe a thousand people)

the tv reception (without skydigital) is so bad you have to user your
imagination to figure out what is supposed to be on the screen. (I've
tried using a booster, other aerials etc)

I think it's unacceptable that a development of that size doesn't have a
decent communal distribution system, at least for Freeview but
prefereably for satellite as well.

If the reception is that bad then I think you could probably argue that
the prohibition on external installation is unreasonable and an unfair
contract term.

I hesitate to mention the words "rent strike" ...

Owain

Sounds like somebody screwed up with the design of this place.
The BBC would presumably be interested in 1000 licence fee payers unable
to receive their daily dose of brainwashing.