Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:03:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

Having a weapon on your person, is far far better than having one 12"
out of reach. Trust me on this....Im alive because I believe in
this...

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...26/ai_82533205

Hmmm, the guy didn't like the Glaser safety rounds. When I was picking
up some 9mm practice ammo at BiMart the other day, I saw Remington's
Self-Defense rounds. It's a jacketed hollow point with a needle in the
center! Ever used/heard of these things? $12.99 for 25 rounds.

http://www.chuckhawks.com/ammo_by_anonymous.htm suggests that the
Remington 115 grain 9mm JHPs I found for $8.99 would be fine for
defensive use.

-- This post conscientiously crafted from 100% Recycled Pixels --
http://diversify.com Websites: PHP Programming, MySQL databases