Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

Default Anyone familiar with the Hougen 10912 magnetic drill?

wrote:
I have an HMD904 and also a magnetic frame drill made by Hougen that
takes Rotoloc cutters. I would not trade them for anything. They are
invaluable if you drill alot of holes. Also, if you have a mill you can
get an R8 arbor for the mill and use them. The cutters are pricey
though at around 3-400 a set.

If you need cutters call Mike Manning at North State Supply in Buffalo,
New York. Tell him Steve in KY told you to call him. He is a great guy
and his prices cannot be beat.

If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the advice. I just bid on and won a 10912 on eBay. It's
coming from Germany so it might take a week or so to arrive. Will let
you know how I find it...

Chris