Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Funfly3

Default kitchen mixer/universal transformer repair

sound like its a 130 degree thermal fuse
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSear... tk=gensearch
is the same sort of thing but I don't know if its compatible though

"deauville rider" wrote in message
ups.com...
Any help please.
My wife's hand held food mixer failed after a few minutes use from
brand new,(no receipt kept,I keep telling her to keep them).
Everything tests ok except for a white 5mm X 6mm oblong resistor ?( I
think) which is hidden underneath the yellow wrapping of the universal
?(I think) transformer coils.
This component is in series with the coil to one of the brushes and has
the markings M3.3
also Tf 130oC (can't type degrees) also 0.3E
I get no ohm reading across it with my meter. Can anyone identify this
component and suggest a place in UK to obtain one.
The manual says not to use the mixer for more than 5 mins at a time