John Flanagan

Default Survival Steam Engine Question

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:51:08 -0500, David Hughes
wrote:

Sure, but ethanol is fairly energy intensive to produce.
For a little more effort in building the equipment, you can do
destructive distillation of wood to produce methanol (wood alcohol),
which will also produce wood gas to help fuel the process, as well as
turpentine and a number of other useful materials.

Sounds like a good point. Do you have any links to any home brew wood
alcohol sites?

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.