clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default 3.5 horse Brigs repair help!

On 14 Jul 2003 12:13:06 -0700, (jitney) wrote:

How to fix your Honda;
Diagnose carefully to find the problem.
Go to dealer and price parts.
Gasp at prices but order anyway.
Bang head on wall when parts do not fit.
Sell honda for 10 cents on the dollar to some fool who still thinks
Honda is
best.
Replace with Briggs.
(BG)
Regards.
Ken.

I disagree somewhat, although you're right that their spares are
pricey. It's just that I've never had to buy anything other than
filters. Funny post, though. My experience with BS engines has never
been anything but sorrow, regret, and grief.-Jitney

Any Briggs engine I own, I own because the price was right. Like free.
Actually, I paid $15 for my 24 inch self propelled lawnmower with a
rebuilt 5 hp briggs on it over 10 years ago, and have had NO problems
with it since.
Had a Kohler on my Allis Chalmers Mule that I just sold,, and a
Tecumseh Snow King on my snow blower. Had a 5 HP briggs powered blower
I picked up for nothing and sold at my garage sale for $75 after, you
guessed it, cleaning the carb.
My generator is an OLD Onan. So old it does not have a recoil start.