Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Miller

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

I strongly feel that Jesse Jackson is one of the, if not the, largest
bigot in America today. He's a reverse racist, a black who hates
whites. Louis Farrakhan is another one right up there with Jackson.
The KKK's hatred probably pales in comparison.

I usually no longer reply to OT posts, BUT you have just triggered one
of my pet peeves. There is no such thing as a REVERSE RACIST. A RACIST
IS A RACIST NO MATTER WHAT HIS COLOR TO WHATEVER COLOR, IT IS RACISM.

Rant off, This is just one of the things That causes me to rant.
Now I will fade back into the shadows.

Live long and prosper. Grin