Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:15:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On 19 Nov 2005 07:26:25 -0800, "rigger" wrote:
I'd even propose the rediculous inspections of passengers at airports
is the dehumanizing process it is because people are afraid to use
their common sense and are afraid they won't be PC. The police are
often dragged out in public and flayed over profiling when anyone with
a mere smidgen of intelligence realizes this is an essential tool of
their trade.

Keenly trained senses of awareness and innate psychic abilities will
be outlawed soon, no doubt, as they're not PC. Feh! big sigh

Stick with what you've been taught and learned through the years to be
true and ignore the ranting of the uneducated. If these people can't
learn from your experience let them learn the hard way.

dennis
in nca

http://www.teddytactical.com/Sharpen...0Awareness.htm

That's an excellent discourse. I hadn't realized how long I'd been
using a system like this until you posted this last time, Gunner.
And I've watched others walk right into things (physically and
situationally) by having their minds somewhere else. tsk tsk tsk

Quickly, everyone. Think back to your last accident in the shop or
around the house. Was your mind where it was supposed to be?
WAG: odds are 100:1 against. DAMHIKT.

-- This post conscientiously crafted from 100% Recycled Pixels --
http://diversify.com Websites: PHP Programming, MySQL databases