Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:16:07 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It's amazing how private some people are. We asked some new
neighbors, after "knowing" them for several weeks, how they met. She was
highly insulted. Must have had something to hide. To us, it was a way to
strengthen bonds. Apparently, to her, it was being way too nosy. Sigh.
Another incident later told me that she was trouble, and we simply quit
talking to them. Prior to that, when I'd talked to her husband alone, he
had implied that she was somewhat strange in that regard.

Harold

Marrying her out of the whore house can do that to a woman..makes her
mighty squeemish about her background

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner