Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Need to leave window open , but keep heat out!

Maybe you have misunderstood me here!
This thing is designed to be **** in the window, (I am assuming the cable is
through an open window at the moment, and this is the problem)

Or have I misunderstood you here, and the dish is actually inside the house,
pointing out of a fully opened window? - if so, can you not fix it outside
somehow, and use the cable I suggested?

Hi.

the dish must be inside with the window open (very thick windows)

the tenancy agreement bans the dish being installed externally

l live in a large keyworker/student complex (maybe a thousand people)

my monthly rent incudes my electricity

the tv reception (without skydigital) is so bad you have to user your
imagination to figure out what is supposed to be on the screen. (I've
tried using a booster, other aerials etc)

So I gave the Kerstan 30cm dish a chance and bingo - cystal clear sky
digital.

I suppose I only need the window open for about 2 hours a night... not
too bad