Stan Stocker

Default where to find a rectangular cube for casting ?

Hi Jack,

How about making it out of plywood? You could glue and screw (or air
nail with a brad gun), fill any defects, sand, and finish with a high
gloss finish. A couple of sandings between coats of finish and you
should be able to create a very smooth surface.

You might want to weight the box before closing it up so it isn't
excessively bouyant while making the mold.

Cheers,
Stan

Jack wrote:
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about where to find a
approx. 10" h x 5" w x 4" deep solid cube (no lines) so I can make a
mold of it and cast resins or whatever into it ??

The only thing I could find are some trophy cubes (that are hollow);
these are a pain to try and seal..

Thanks!

jack