Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Connecting a 110 Volt 300 watt generator to a 220 Volt panel

mm wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:16:12 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

Please don't run your A/C off the generator at night. If my neighbor
did that... well, I hope he doesn't. It is one thing to run a
furnace or refrigerator, but an A/C?!

Even a refrigerator. If it's cold inside at bedtime, it will still be
cold in the morning, and neighbors can have a good night's sleep.

If course you could offer to share your power with your neighbror(s) and
invite them to store their perishables in your frig and sleep over in your
air-conditioned home.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit