Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default help! LPG gas oven prob

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:37:42 -0000, "Huj" wrote:

| Hi, does anybody out there know what might be the problem with my LPG
gas
| oven??? It ignites, and there is gas supply as the hob and grill work
| perfectly, but once ignited the flames do not burn to full height ( just
low
| burning) and there is no blockage of burner ports as far as I can see.
| Appreciate any tips on what might be the problem many thanks

You do not say which gas: propane, butane, you are using and where, :home
caravan boat.
Butane is notorious for not evaporating in cold weather, if using butane
change to propane for cold weather, IMO it is better to use propane in all
weathers.

As the hob is working ok your argument is dead in the water.
to the OP it sounds as though your flame failure device (FFD) is either not
getting heated due to a bit of debris getting in the way of the (small)
flame or it has ceased to operate. Try vacuuming out the burner as a first
try.