Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default Update on machinist trainee

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , John Chase

says...

In essence, you performed "involuntary servitude", as prohibited by

USConst.
Amdt. XIII.

This is the *biggest* line of horse**** propogated here in
recent times.

Unless you are willing to say that paying *any* income tax is likewise
the same involuntary servitude. g

Social security is a tax to fund an entitlement program. It takes
money from those with money, and gives that money to somebody else.
Nothing more, nothing less. It's not an investment. It's not a
savings plan. It's not an account. There's no ROI. It's a tax,
you have to pay it. The gummint is simply, flat out, taking your
money and giving to somebody else. Full stop.

Get over it.

Jim

That's certainly the way I found it when I wanted to opt out. I
couldn't.
You don't pay the *tax*, your property is seized. Simple as that.

Harold

Well I am 53 years old and have something like 4 quarters of SS credit.
Worked all my life too. So there are ways around it
Glenn