Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Owen Lowe

Default Looking for Taylor tool

In article ,
"Barry N. Turner" wrote:

What about Sorby? Or Crown? Hamlet? Buck? Most people would consider
these brands to be quality brands. Don't restrict yourself too much. You
might miss some really good tools.

As I understand it, though no experience of my own, the Buck brand of
today is a cheap interpretation of the Buck tools of a couple decades
ago. From what I've gathered, Buck is not much better or worse than the
Homier traveling tool show offerings.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.