Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.architecture.alternative,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac

Default Cool tower alternatives

Abby Normal wrote:

It still sounds as though you are wetting a slab...

Dampening...

... and plan on using low rate exhaust which will not work.

I disagree. You might too, if you think outside the swamp cooler box.

Mr. G is putting on a photvoltaic seminar alond with the florida solar
energy center down here. Listening to their philosphies I figured he
would have to know you.

I've never seen Drew use a calculator. As a Professional Engineer,
he has a "mathematical license," like poetic license :-)

You can read some of our Solar Today stories at

http://www.ece.villanova.edu/~nick

Nick