Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT dangerous dogs

Fri, Nov 18, 2005, 7:32am (EST-3) (Teamcasa)
Yep, I seen it. A friend that lives in a somewhat rural area raises them
and regularly "feeds" them tires to play with. They only last a week or
so before they are just shredded or disappear completely! How a dog can
eat a tire and not die is beyond me. Its also mystifies me why anyone
would want a dog like that anyway.

I wasn't referring to a "dead" tire. I've seen several videos of
pit bulls rampaging down streets, puncturing vehicle tires, and causing
them to instantly deflate. Vidoeos by people in vehicles, or their
homes. No telling what would have happened if any people had been out.
Fortunately, in the videos I saw, none were. Scary.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.