Posted to uk.d-i-y
mo

Default 1 more carpet fitting question...

"Richard Conway" wrote in message
news

Any time I've bought carpet, they've always offered to fit gripper rods
and underlay for no extra cost, as long as I bought them from the place -
they usually charge a lot more for the materials though, so I've always
ended up doing the gripper rods and underlay myself and just getting them
to fit the carpet (I might try fitting myself next time as we're doing the
small spare room, an ideal room to mess up on my first attempt!)

I have never had underlay in my room before so I dont wanna attemot the
gripepr stuff myself - i wil lwatch and learn.

Still I wont miss having to lug around all the carpet, making it fit, cut it
and getting sweaty

Anyhow - i will have the real work of reassmbling my bed and wardrobe
afterwards!