Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
~^Johnny^~

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:40:49 -0700, DJ wrote:

Four words hold the key to ridding ourselves of a pest such as RS:

Don't Feed the Trolls

I usually ignore his drivel, but as a retired appliance mechanic,
stupid statements like his really irk me.

First, he wrote:

-----------
Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

So what?

So it doesnt affect what the burner gets, stupid.

Restricting the goesouta is exactly
the same as restricting the goesinta

Wrong, as always.

- reduced airflow, incomplete combustion

Wrong as always when its the OUTPUT thats restricted.
-----------

Then:

-----------
So it doesnt affect what the burner gets, stupid.

Of course it does. If the outlet is plugged,

Doesnt happen with a dryer.

He richly deserved a flaming.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining
- JFK
~~~~~~~~