Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default Moderated group thought.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:59:38 -0600, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

Wanda Pangborn (in
ews.net) said:

snipped

Wanda unknowingly struck a nerve, it would seem.

Ed ) couldn't resist the N word and Tom Watson
) properly invoked Godwin's Law.

For the record, I believe I did it at 0216. TW didn't come around
until 0313.

If you're not familiar with Godwin's Law, you can learn about it by
doing a Google search. It's hardly enforcable; but continuing to post
to a thread in which Godwin's Law has been properly invoked is
generally regarded as (at best) the behavior of an emotionally
out-of-control troll.

I hope my doing so hasn't rendered both of us as emotionally
out-of-control trolls.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net