Eric R Snow

Default OT-Looking for a small (3 to 6 hp) outboard in the seattle area

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:21:55 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:17:11 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

I know it's off topic but I thought maybe some one here might have a
small outboard for sale in the seattle area. It can't be too heavy
because my wrists are bad. That's why it's gotta be small. And cheap
too.
Thanks,
Eric R Snow,
Wishin' I was crabbin'

Oh..I also have a 3hp CruisNCarry. Very small, plastic tank, suitable
for use with a canoe or similar. Very light 12lbs. Metalwork is a bit
rusty but runs well.

Id let it go reasonable/trade for Stuff

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs

Gunner-That cruise-n-carry sounds about right. The other motor, at 75
lbs, is way too heave. The straight down load my wrists can take is
good enough that I can lift 75 lbs but any load that is not a tsraight
pull causes a lot of pain. Since there is only about 40% of the
cartilage left this is no surprise. But how much or what trade for the
small one?
Cheers,
Eric
P.S. Didja ever find a time clock?