Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal

Default Moderated group thought.

"Wanda Pangborn" writes:

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:11:03 -0500, "Wanda Pangborn"
wrote:

Why don't you guys moderate your group?

1) Because moderation isn't a good idea

I'm seeing about 50/50 on that opinion.

Statistically meaningless. Most of the people who care are staying
far, far, far away from this thread. Anyone with any sense of
individuality would stay away from a thread entitled "moderated group thought".

I doubt you'll find one long-term contributor in favor of moderation.

I'm sorry to hear that. It figures I would put my foot in my mouth the first
time here. I was just trying to be helpful.

? Why would you even consider such a proposal your "first time here"?