Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default my new "mystery maker" pallet jack, $25.49

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:55:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, dave
quickly quoth:

OK, won an ebay auction and bought an "unknown maker" pallet jack, in
working shape "for the most part". I've posted three pix of it:

http://hardwares.po.gs/pallet_jack_3_pix/

hope someone can help identify the maker? there's no maker tag or decals
on it anywhere...I'm gonna need some parts, me thinks...

I'll take a WAG and say it may be a King jack. vbg
(You may not have seen the sticker but I sure did.)

LOL just did a google on king pallet jack and there it be
http://www.spill911.com/p3631g216c6/...6&st3=58437495

$354.00