Gunner

Default OT-Looking for a small (3 to 6 hp) outboard in the seattle area

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:17:11 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

I know it's off topic but I thought maybe some one here might have a
small outboard for sale in the seattle area. It can't be too heavy
because my wrists are bad. That's why it's gotta be small. And cheap
too.
Thanks,
Eric R Snow,
Wishin' I was crabbin'

I have a VERY nice Chrysler 8hp short shaft outboard I just aquired
last week. It only has a bad spring in the rope start rewind
mechanism. The previous owner had more money than mechanical sense,
and when it broke the spring on a holiday weekend, he simply bought an
entire new outboard.

Its about 75lbs.. now the cheap part..thats relative....

Gunner
"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs