oktr6r

Default Suggestions? Weedwacker motor

"Pookie45678" wrote in message
I have used the guts from dead ones to build model engines. So far I

have
built 2 gas, 1 steam, and am thinking about a Stirling. The parts are

excellent
quality, usually in good shape, and readily adaptable to any application

where
a small crank and connecting rod are needed, such as a small compressor or

an
electric engine. Every so often, the city Parks Dept. cleans out their
equipment repair shop, and tosses out engines of all sizes. I now have a
lifetime supply of dead weedwhacker engines and parts.

Any details on how you built these engines?

Les