Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Moderated group thought.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:59:38 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

If you're not familiar with Godwin's Law, you can learn about it by
doing a Google search. It's hardly enforcable; but continuing to post
to a thread in which Godwin's Law has been properly invoked is
generally regarded as (at best) the behavior of an emotionally
out-of-control troll.

Well, the question was asked if the thread had been godwin'd, and unless
the definition has changed, I don't think it has. I may have missed a
post or ten, because my killfiles are robust and well-rounded...