Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Temperature setting for PEX radiant heat

Hi there. I have a 19x11 kitchen, tile on mud, with PEX tubing in the
floor for radiant heat. The house is baseboard all else. The plumber
ran the PEX tubing throughout the floor and down to a new zone in my
oil burner with a mixing valve. My question is what the correct output
temperature should be? 125 degrees or so? The PEX tubing says 180
degrees on it.
Also, should I get a specialized radiant heat thermostat like the
Wirsbo model? I don't think it's programmable, which would stink.
Opinions? Thanks!