Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark

Default Kitchen Appliances

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:11:33 -0000, "Martin"
wrote:

I'm in the process of installing a new kitchen and was looking for some
advice on kitchen appliances specifically a dish washer, fridge and freezer
all fully integrated.

Are there any good websites I can use to search for kitchen appliances i.e.
I specify the features I'm interested in and it returns the appliances that
match. I've tried sainsbury's, b&q and boots but they are very limited just
a complete list of built-in.

Specifically for the dish washer I like one that dries, some websites
specify drying method: natural which I'm sure means it has no drying
capabilities. Anyway we have never owned a dish washer before so any advice
would be very welcomed.

I should mention that the lower the cost the better, so I'm not really
interested in nice to have features just good appliances that do the job
efficiently.

The lower cost models may not be the best value for money. If you
look at reports from Which? magazine there is a big difference of
reliability between brands.

Mark.