Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
~^Johnny^~

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:31:29 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Of course it does. If the outlet is plugged,

Doesnt happen with a dryer.

Like hell it doesn't!

Rod, even *you* can't be that stupid, can you?

Wait... I retract my question.
What in the hell was I thinking?

You are the biggest jerk to ever grace
these two newsgroups with your inflated ego,
to this very day. You should be so proud!

You are stupid. Incredibly stupid.
Exponentionally stupid. You redefine stupid.
You are flamebait to the googolplex.
Come Christmas, you could make a fortune on eBay,
selling dim bulbs and freshly tatted doilies.

Now go soak your head, and don't forget to flush!

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"Why write I still all one, ever the same,
And keep invention in a noted weed,
That every word doth almost tell my name"
-Shakespeare
~~~~~~~~