Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA TV model F35673MB, CH. CTC187CL3 BW dead set

I found these on Electronica's website for 13.40. The RCA number subbed
diectly to an STK730-030. This device is rated at 180W, while the 150
is rated for 170W. BTW, the 020's I have are also original Sanyo and
are only rated for 145W, so they could have been a problem if used in
this set. The 030's I just ordered were also original Sanyo which I
feel much better about. The 140's are a better choice and are rated at
210W if you have originals that is....I've had it with the generics.
Lenny.