Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

"jim rozen" wrote:
Jon Danniken says...

... Hence, I do not fixate on what everyone
in the line ahead of me is purchasing;

I often do. Usually the following thoughts occur:

1) how come they're taking so long.

2) why do I have to always be behind the genius who can pick
20 things off the shelf and *one* of them will be missing the
UPC code.

3) he's buying the wrong tool for that job.

4) if you poke me with that thing again you're gonna have to
buy me a drink (this one, about the guy behind me with the
cart full of pipe).

5) no you can't pay for that crap with a third party check
from a Uzbekistan bank. I don't care how often walmart lets
you do that.

6) if you can't figure out how the self-checkout works then
why don't you just stay home.

7) next time I'm gonna pay for this in the tool crib.

etc etc etc.

One of these days I'm going to drop a candy bar into your basket and watch
while you try and figure out where it came from.

Jon