Dro_guy

Default DRO shopping...

RB,

I can sell you a brand new Acu-rite or Sargon system for less than the
Shooting Star price.

I sell my units on Ebay under the name "dro_guy" or search for
Acu-rite or Sargon.

I also have my web site where I sell my dro's.
(digitalreadoutsystem.com)

Regards,

Tim

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:47:27 GMT, "Ryan"
wrote:

Soon going to add a DRO to my 10x50 mill... looking at the Shooting Star
kit, 3 axis for under 800 dollars. They have been very quick and helpful in
my inquiries so far...

Anyone have constructive opinions regarding my upcoming purchase?

I was wondering how important the "bolt circle calculation" is on DROs, as
the Shooting star unit does not offer this feature. Obviously it is
correlated to how often you are going to be doing this, which for me would
be seldom... but I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance,

RB