Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Briggs

Default Kitchen Appliances

In message , Martin
writes
I'm in the process of installing a new kitchen and was looking for some
advice on kitchen appliances specifically a dish washer, fridge and freezer
all fully integrated.

Are there any good websites I can use to search for kitchen appliances i.e.
I specify the features I'm interested in and it returns the appliances that
match. I've tried sainsbury's, b&q and boots but they are very limited just
a complete list of built-in.

I've been busy searching out kitchen appliances recently, one site I
return to quite a lot is http://www.millerbros.co.uk. They do list a
large from many manufacturers, with a reasonable amount of info against
each item. Currently listing 255 Dishwashers, you should find something
amongst that lot. Pricing is competitive, although you can find lower
elsewhere. No connection yada yada.

Manufacturers websites vary, those of the Electrolux group (Creda,
Indesit, Hotpoint (?), Zanussi) are particularly crap and useless though
for product info.
I'm tending towards Baumatic stuff at the moment. Its fairly low-mid
price, but generally pretty stylish, and there's a huge range of models
to choose from. Good online presence too - http://baumatic.co.uk

YMMV

--
steve