Roy Hauer

Default Suggestions? Weedwacker motor

Better yet attach it to the box springs on your bed. Remember those
motels that used to have those under the bed vibrators that you fed
quarters to to relax you from a hard day on the road..........

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:06:00 GMT, ff wrote:

x-Rex B wrote:
x-
x-I have a nearly-new Homelite trimmer. So far it's broken 2 flexshafts @ $20
x-each. Only gave $50 for the trimmer!. So I've bought another trimmer.
x-
x-What to do with the Homelite power head?
x-Suggestions for an interesting use?
x-
x-
x-
x-
x-Add an out of balance flywheel and attach to the back of your
x-recliner. Voila, back massage chair.
x-
x-ff

--