Proctologically Violated©®

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

Jon, well said--but yer talkin to a self-impressed brick--who apparently has
a bit of a suckass following here--someone proclaimed he even has CLASS!!!!
visavis me, of course.
Harold can't read the lines themselves correctly--how can he possibly read
*between them* correctly?

I'm basically done here, altho I have LOTS more to say on the subject, and
Harold's effing ilk.
But it's pointless, as I'm preaching either to bricks&pricks or to the
choir.

Suffice it to say, tho, that at my job, had Harold pulled that
bull****--ratting out the girl instead of confronting the guy (if he felt
*that* strongly about theft, and had the smallest ball)--there'd be a LINE
of very good hardworking guys, admittedly a little rough&tumble, waiting to
slap Harold so long and so hard, he'd hemorrhage thru his eyeballs, and
likely need glaucoma-type meds for the next 7 years.
Not saying this would be right, not advocating it, and I don't *think* that
I myself would participate.... proly cuz I would just enjoy the show too
much--and the *poetry* of it all--**** and get ****ed.

Can you *imagine* having to work w/ a guy like Harold?
Can you imagine something going wrong and having to depend on a turncoat
like that?
Can you imagine what his effing *wife* has to endure, 24/7 w/ a judgmental
self-impressed little asshole?.
I'm SURE she's doin the postman--or somebody.... if she's good-looking
enough, of course.

And, No, I would not call the police on the very good fellows slappin the
**** out Harold--mebbe EMS, after they were done.... maybe...

FaxMeBeer was right on--*Home Depot* is the thief, starting right away with
the tax issue, and then onward and forward.
The guy coulda just been "recouping his investment"--OR he coulda been a
common thief.
Dudn't really matter.
Harold's subsequent suckass behavior is the far more salient philosophical
issue.
Pity his wife. Pray that she's goodlooking, so's she can get some respite.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

As for myself, I tend strictly to my own affairs, unless I am beckoned

intercede in a situation which genuinely needs my attention. Hence, I

do
not fixate on what everyone in the line ahead of me is purchasing; I am
usually too deep in thought to bother with such nonsense anyway.

Yep! I hear what you're saying, and I'm convinced you'd feel the same
way
if you happened to be the store owner and your customers turned a blind

eye
as a less than honest person pulled the same scam on you. After all,

they,
too, may be sticking to their own affairs. Self centered people do that,

understand.

One thing folks like you seem to forget is that if you fail to act
responsibly in society, society has no responsibility to respond to you
in
your time of need. It's like this: Don't expect anything from society

that
you are not willing to provide.

You, sir, sound to me like a typical taker-----one that uses people to

your
advantage and discards them when you have no further need of them. You
flat don't give a damn as long as your needs are met. Strangely, you
remind me of my brother. I don't like him very much, either, not that

you'd
care either way.

You're reading far too much into that post, Harold.

I'm going to put this as simply as I can; I fully agree that theft is
wrong,
but I don't snicker at the guy buying condoms, stare uncomfortably at the
young girl buying tampons, or count the number of pipe fittings of the
fellow in front of me. I also don't fantasize about the sexual relations
between clerks and customers.

It's called respecting people's space, Harold and since I don't like
people
sticking their nose into my business, I try to avoid hypocricy by not
sticking my nose into theirs. I fully admit that with this outlook I
would
not have noticed the possible theft of merchandise that you witnessed at
the
Home Depot, because I believe in giving other people their space.

If that makes me such a bad person in your eyes, then you must be a far
better man than I to be able to judge me so.

Jon