LH

Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

I've also had a lot of problems with these Intermatics. I have gone
through 3 different EJ351C's, an SS7, an SS8, and now I am on my
second SS8 unit. They last anywhere from 6 to 14 months, and then we
get the dreaded "No Op" failure error msg. I am getting really tired
of replacing these $&%#*@& switches.

On the other hand, it's great to know that others have had similar
problems. I was beginning to wonder if I did something wrong in the
installation or if there was something wrong with the building's
wiring.

Please let us know if someone finds a better replacement out there!

Thanks!