Thomas Bunetta

Default SWAG requested (by math impaired person:)

snip
The answer is a resounding NO, Tom. Not in one or two trips.
See if you can find a locally owned truck firm who needs LTL filler
loads to that area or ask your moving firm for a big break in cost.

snip
You have roughly 280 cubic feet of cherry/walnut and 72 c/f of cedar
lumber. The cherry weighs 12,768 lbs and the cedar 2,768.4 lbs
according to this calc: http://www.csgnetwork.com/lumberweight.html
using black cherry and red cedar weights.

It appears that the walnut is 4.8 lbs/ft, cherry 3.8, and cedar 3.1.
Wood is DAMNED heavy.

G'luck!

Thanks Larry... after moving it from it's present location I knew it was
gonna be heavy, I was surprised at the weights posted here, though.
What does LTL stand for?
Tom